Digital Reality, the people behind the fabulous Skydrift, have announced their next title for PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
The rather oddly titled Bang Bang Racing looks like a chunkier, shiner version of the older Micro Machine games.
There’s no release date as yet, but the full game promises:
- Multiple exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Nine challenging reversible circuits varied with unique shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles and eight colourful skins, all spread across four distinct classes, including racing muscle cars, stock car series, world endurance championship and Formula One open wheel cars.
- Take on your friends in Bang Bang Racing in local split screen multiplayer (up to four players), and prove your dominance by earing and showing off your honors and achievements with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards!
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable – be sure to pay attention to the variable surface conditions that will affect how your car performs, like snow, sand, water and oil.